The following terms & conditions apply to all HexHeart Games megagames and events.
1. Cancellation Policy
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, 50% of the game fee can be claimed.
- Less than two weeks prior to the event, the game fee is non-refundable.
- If the event is cancelled, we will return 100% of the ticket fee if that is possible.
- If something serious happens at the last minute, we will try to run the game if possible (possibly with more rudimentary resources). If it is not possible, we aim to reimburse as much of the ticket fee as possible after expenses (venue hire, etc.)
2. Booking Policy
- HexHeart Games reserve the right to refuse booking, entry or expel anyone from our events for breaches of our rules or codes of conduct with or without reasons or warning. Your booking fee will not be returned if you are refused entry or expelled from the event for breaches of conduct.
- To book for our events you must be 18 years of age or over. All attendees of our event under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 18+ and who will take responsibility for them.
- Assistance animals are permitted at our events, but may not be permitted by individual venues. Please check with the venue prior to booking if this is the case.
3. Code of Conduct
- By making a booking, you agree to abide by the following code of conduct. Our decision is final in all disputes and we reserve the right to provide a decision without explanation.
- Discriminatory behaviour of any kind is unacceptable.
- Sexual harassment is unacceptable. This includes;
- Physical, close or intimate contact with another person without their consent.
- Sexual comments or similar when someone has indicated that they are not comfortable with.
- Repeatedly asking someone to socialise when they have indicated that they are not interested.
- Deliberately acting contrary to the rules of the game is unacceptable.
- Please challenge any unacceptable conduct if you feel safe to do so.
- If you are challenged, you must apologise and back off.
- If you are experiencing problems, please report them to a Referee or Organiser who you feel comfortable talking to.
- HexHeart Games cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss of property that may occur at our events.
- Wilful damage to HexHeart Games property will result in a request for compensation or replacement, or ejection from the event.
5. Privacy, Photography & Video
- We ask that care is taken to respect others privacy when it comes to photography, video & social media.
- Do not sell images without the express consent of people in them.
- Honour takedown requests for published images.
- Respect that for some people images of themselves on the internet may cause upset or harm.
- Always ask permission from parent or guardian before filming or photographing minors.